Thursday, June 5, 2008

the past is finally buried~

its about time and i have finally done dat something i had longed to do,i guess its basicly the mind set and how u looked at it which helps u decide.i've made alot of mistakes in the past,somehow its just hard when u just realized it and u can't do anything about it,well i prefer everything the way it is now.i can never let the past keep haunting me and let people bring me down,i believe everything happens for a reason and i believe HIM will give me strength and power to continue the journey of life.i ve been thinking about this matter for this entire holidays and i ve made up my mind and wish not to continue the matter furthermore.i will restart from scratch and continue.thanks to HIM,i ve heard your message and i will do according to your will.u saved me.

No comments: