Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eight is hers <3

once again i found my way back into love,its funny though that it happened just like that.i fond for her for some time and eventually she's now mine and i am her's.i can only say that i am sucker for her and i love her whole heartedly =).the moment we tied the knot,the clock starts ticking and the time starts fading as our love starts growing.baby girl i can only think of you and just you,every time u smile,every moment u giggle,every day u say those 3 words,i think i am satisfied with my life going on like this.every now and then u light up my life,i may not be a great person yet u looked me as one,how could i ever live without you.i gained confidence again to run life,i surged strength whenever i play,i feel loved whenever i'm with you so let me cut to the chase,i love you so much.we will never part baby,i meant every single word since the day we met and the day we tied.*hugs and kisses*

~eightishers~

No comments: