Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the origin ^^

hey people,my name is ken.this is my first time blogging so i won't be surprised if this is part of amusing people haha.firstly this was introduced by mother emily who thinks this is a great way to fill in time,well i guess it does as it is i have filled in a few seconds writing this.lols,guess u must be wondering why the blog is entitled 'E.I.G.H.T',well practically 8 is an attractive number to me and it had always been cause it represents the soul to be a leader and strength.so i guess it should be here too as a significance.15 used to be my favourite but i guess we grow with the times so now i pick 8.Hence,i look forward to blogging cause i don't really write what happens in my daily life as there's nothing memorable or worth remembering so what i can get i will write aite?haha,guess this is where i will stop.take care people.

p.s-oh emily,my first post,DONE.XP

No comments: